CareStart™ Scrub Typhus IgM*
- Test Type Qualitative rapid diagnostic test
- Specimen Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood
- Specimen Volume 10/10/20 ㎕
- Result Time 10 - 15 minutes
- Package Size 25 or 50 tests/box
Typhus fevers are caused by bacteria called O. tsutsugamushi and transmitted by arthropod (e.g. flea, mite, tick) bites. Scratching the bite opens the skin to the bacteria, allowing them to enter the bloodstream. Within the blood stream, the bacteria grow and replicate.
Features & Benefits
- The CareStart™ Scrub Typhus IgM Test is intended for the qualitative detection of immunoglobulin M (IgM) to O.tsutsugamushi in serum, plasma, or whole blood.
- User friendly
- Fast and reliable
- Remove the test device from the pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Place the test device on a clean and level surface. Add 10 ㎕ of serum or plasma, or 20 ㎕ of whole blood to the sample well of the test device, then add one full drop of assay buffer to the sample well of the device and start the timer.
- Read result in 10 minutes.
|Product||Cat. No.||Package Size||Components|
|CareStart™ Scrub Typhus IgM||RTH-M02581||25 tests/box||Test devices, Assay buffer, Instruction for use|
|RTH-M05081||50 tests/box||Test devices, Assay buffer, Instruction for use|