CareStart™ G6PD Biosensor*
- Test Type Quantitative point-of-care test
- Measurement Precise measurement of total G6PD activity
- Specimen Whole blood
- Specimen Volume 5 ㎕
- Result Time 4 minutes
- Package Size
- Analyzer : 1 ea/box
- Strip : 25 strips/bottle
- Package : Analyzer 1ea, 25 strips/bottle
- Other Specifications
- - Internal sensor for temperature calibration
- - Internal memory storage up to 1,000 test results
- - Automatic blood loading
Features & Benefits
- World’s First G6PD Quantitative Test Giving the Result in 4 Minutes.
- CareStart™ G6PD Biosensor gives quantitative measurement of total G6PD enzyme activity in just 4 minutes, which is suitable for neonatal and adult screening purposes.
- Keep the device at room temperature during the test.
- Press the power button to turn on the meter. All symbols appear on the display for 1 second and then code number will appear on the display automatically.
- Insert the test strip with the G6PD side facing up until it does not enter further anymore. A beep will sound. When the blood symbol flashes on the standby mode, preparation for the test is done.
- Take a drop of blood using a lancet. Put the finger with the collected blood at the end of the test strip and completely fill the window of test strip.
The measurement result appear on the display and is automatically recorded in the memory. The result shows G6PD enzyme activity at 30℃ and expressed U/dl.
|Product||Cat. No.||Package Size|
|CareStart™ G6PD Biosensor||BGK-N00082||Analyzer 1ea, 25 strips/bottle|
|CareStart™ G6PD Biosensor Analyzer||BGB-E00182||1 ea/box|
|CareStart™ G6PD Biosensor Strip||BGS-E02582||25 strips/bottle|